HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Bugs as of 1/2023

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Qlippoth
Beggar
Beggar

Bugs as of 1/2023 Empty
PostSubject: Bugs as of 1/2023   Bugs as of 1/2023 EmptySun Feb 12, 2023 5:10 am

Just wanted to say I like your eye for design and systems. I"m a little confused now that I finished the first couple of quests for stuff, just wondering where to go next. Ok, I went to Frost Keep, going into the crypt. Smile

I'm at the Drunken Barbarian, the priest at the Frostkeep Temple mentions talking to Gena, but the Bartender isn't a she, and he has no name. I can find no Gena anywhere.

Bug-ish: The treasure chests spawn facing away from the player, which would be fine, except I was in one of the ice caves and the chest spawned on teh edge of the bridge over water facing away, so I couldn't open it.

Also, there is an evergreen tree outside the main gate in the Frontier that is floating.
And same for one of the save pillars in the tavern upstairs. And an arena sine inside the left tower leaving the Winter Fortress gate.

Horses seem a little slow by a small amount. They don't seem much better than running, and the horses hooves seem to be out of synch with the ground as they run.

I really like your item design, lots of utilitarian items (Tinderbox to set your weapson alight), etc. I'm pushing for more of those in TFN.

Anyway, look forward to exploring more!

- SeanO ("Qlippoth" everywhere)
Back to top Go down

Bugs as of 1/2023
Page 1 of 1